Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I've made this piece a year ago. It is called Summer Bracelet. It was the worst summer in my life because of the endless reflection and that gnawing lonely feeling.
I'm glad it's all over now, and my autumn depression has gone as well, because of a new brilliant idea.
After graduating from Russian Academy of Economics I plan to go to British Higher School of Arts and Design. I don't want to be an economist and I'm tired of risk analysis.
Design is my real passion. I like making things, I like reading beadwork books, I like browsing designer's websites.
In January, 2007 - May, 2007 I'm taking an access course at British Higher School of Arts & Design. During that period we'll make my own portfolio under the direction of their teachers. I hope I'll pass the entrance examinations after that.
You know what? I don't want to be a passenger in my own life. It's never late to change everything. Especially when you're 22 (=
I can live again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya! Your bracelet is beautiful. You are very talented.

Also, I think its wonderful that you plan to go to an arts school. I will be thrilled to hear about your stidies there.

I also like what you said about not wanting to be a passenger in your own life. Get in the driver's seat and follow your passion.

:)

Tatiana Z. said...

Thank you very much, I'm very pleased to hear I'm talented from a person who makes such wonderful pieces, really! :)

Ellen said...

I love your bracelet, the colours speak of springtime & sunshine..

I applaud your decision to follow your heart & study art. I wish you luck with all you do in the future, you sure have the right attitude to succeed