Tuesday, November 28, 2006


Downshifting. We studied this new word at my English classes this Saturday.
Later on Saturday evening I received the December'06 issue of Bead&Button. I can't find right words to express my astonishment when I saw 'From the Editor' column. And that article
about Larry Scott in the middle of the issue, it amazed me a lot. I'm very imaginative person. I see signs everywhere, you know (%
These signs scream something like 'Don't be afraid! You can change your life! Stop killing yourself. Everything is possible.'
It's no wonder I started to think about downshifting - I've fallen into a swoon last Friday and since then I feel sick and tired. I'm going to a doctor tomorrow, 'cause I don't like the way I feel. Stress or overfatigue or whatever. The only thing I want is to lie on a bed. Today is
only Tuesday, but I feel totally exhausted.
Guess what I'm going to do on my December, 4 - December, 12 annual leave? I'll spend these days working on my graduation work which must be finished by December, 13. Then I'm coming back to office work.

Well, better stop whining (%
Great. Everything will be great after a while.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tatiana. This is my first visit to your blogsite. Your beadwork is wonderful! I'll be back! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon:)

Tatiana Z. said...

judie, you are welcomed! (=
The Lone Beader, it's no doubt I will! :)

Anonymous said...

Tat, I'm back. You must be working on your graduation. I'll be back in a couple of days. Hope you find time to do some more of your beautiful beadwork. :)

Tatiana Z. said...

Judie, you're right! A couple of minutes ago I've printed my graduation work. It's finished! I'm giving it to my instructor this evening. It's about risks of radioactivity, Cs-137 and Po-210 and all that stuff.
I'm waiting for 21th of December like it was my birthday. Because my thesis defence is on the 20th of December.